Oven Baked Bacon Egg Cups with toast.
Bored with the typical breakfast that always appears on your breakfast table? Try this Oven Baked Bacon Egg Cups with Toast. This breakfast recipe is able to save you extra, extra, and extra time in your busy morning. Why do I say so? Think about it that you pan fry bacon, cook an egg, and heat a bread at the same time. Furthermore, you can make a lot depend on your oven capacity, pretty cool right ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و.
Set to bake in the oven, adjust the oven heat and take a time for a shower, or brew a coffee, or brush your teeth. All you need to do is prepare the sandwich cup in advance, keep in the fridge and set to bake in the next morning. I hope you like this time saving easy breakfast.
With this recipe method, your combination is awesome. You can try a lot of things instead of the eggs, such as omelet mixture, sliced button mushroom, cheese, cream spinach, mashed potato, and so much more. Do you still feel bored with your breakfast? Please share with me what else we can stuff in that bacon ring. You can put almost anything, but be sure to precook it if the ingredient you choose is take time to cook.
Recipe: For 2 servings: Ready in 15 minutes.
2 pieces White sandwich
2 nos Whole egg
1 piece Bacon
As need Grounded black pepper
As need Salt
As need Butter
As need your choice herb ( I use Italian parsley here )
- Slice off the crust of the white sandwich and press gently with rolling pin.
- Brush some butter in the baking mold and press the bread inside.
- Halve the bacon and arrange it on the bread with a ring shape. Chop some bacon.
- Crack the egg into the bacon ring, top with chopped bacon, tear parsley, salt, and black pepper.
- Set to bake in the oven at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.
I prefer creamed spinach with sliced mushroom, seasoned with salt and pepper.