Delicious Mashed Potato Recipe
How to make a delicious Mashed Potato? Everyone could make a delicious mashed potato, it is so simple and the combination could be interesting. mashed potato is a good thing, it can be a side, snack, or combine with your roast item as a Gratin. No one will hate it and it has been famous in the world long time either in Western or Asian culture.
At here, I am sharing the common mashed potato that everyone knows how to do. I try to make it pretty, so it could perform well on your dining table, or your party table, or in your picnic basket.
Recipe: For 2 servings. Ready in 15 minutes.
2 nos Potatoes
1/2 cup Frozen mixed vegetables
1 stick Sausage
1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
As need Cucumber slice
2 tablespoons Milk
1 tablespoons Melted butter
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 pinch Black pepper
- Peel and cube the potatoes, put them in a bowl with some water, microwave for 10 minutes.
- Mash the potatoes while they are hot, add in the milk and season with mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and butter.
- Dice the sausage and mix with the frozen mixed vegetables, microwave for 2~3 minutes.
- Mix with the potato mixture.
- Arrange the sliced cucumber on a plate, scoop the mashed potato on it.
You can mix various ingredients to the potato such as corn beef, fish flakes, chicken, broil with cheese, torch it and top with salmon roe, fried shallot, garnish with herbs, and so on. You can also substitute the cucumber into tomatoes, a piece of iceberg lettuce, pepper, on a halved hard boil egg, and others. Drizzle with sauce or dressing. This will make you a great party plate with various color and flavor.